The high interest of players to online slots makes gambling niche very popular. Many dishonest providers use this fact. They are releasing unlicensed gambling devices, the purpose of which is to prevent the player from winning. How to distinguish the original slot machines in the Internet and avoid of getting caught in the trap?
Licensed Online Slots: Distinctive Features
Licensed online slot machines for real money are high-quality developments that “promise” the pleasure of gambling entertainment and guarantee fair play. There are already leaders concerning gambling market whose products deserve respect: Igrosoft, Novomatic, Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech, Aceking and others. Their slots use special settings for proper operation.
Be sure to “register” and the level of return of the gaming machine – 93-98%. Only after that the game is transferred to the buyer (casino), who does not have the ability to influence the loss of results and change the stuffing of the device. The gambling club can only monitor the statistics of winnings and, of course, pay them to their players. Licensed slots must undergo quality control, which includes:
- testing the operation of the random number generator, which should be installed regarding each slot machine;
- pre-sale control and periodic inspection of the slot;
- final control by international organizations.
The main feature of the original games is the use of a random number generator. This is a special program, which, according to the principle of the theory of probability, forms the loss of the most different combinations during the game. The loss of the number of successful (prize) combinations depends on the return level of the video slot, which is indicated in its characteristics. The higher it is (93-98%), the more often the generator generates successful chains for which the player receives payments.
Non-original Slots – Fakes Created by Dishonest Providers
Playing slot machines by means of the Internet, any gambler may stumble upon non-original devices. They are set up so as not to give players to win, but to enrich their owners. Pirate slots often “clone” the original games, but if you look closely, they are very inferior in quality.
Their feature in the complete substitution of the algorithm works. In this case the slot machine is set up so that more unsuccessful rotations occur. Such slots use unverified and unreliable casinos, which save on the purchase of licensed software. They can also customize fake gambling devices in their favor.
How to distinguish the original slot from the fake one?
- Play only in reliable casinos. This is the surest way, since such casinos take care about their reputation and license;
- Rate the gaming machine. The original slots work without “failures”, the music is not interrupted, and the process of rotating the reels does not stop at any very inopportune moment;
- Check out the returns. To do this, it is not necessary to spend your money, as you can run online slot machines for free. Spin the reels and evaluate how often bonus combinations and bonus symbols fall out. If the device claims a return rate of 97%, then there can in no way be permanent losing spins;
- Check the server. Each provider uses a specific server to download the game, their lists can be found in the Internet. Start the game and right-click to open the Adobe Flash Player settings window. There will be the address of the server. You will only have to compare it with the original.
Do not risk your money. Play only in proven gambling establishments that value their reputation. Here you will find original and quality online slots.